Skip to content
Our new appointments system and what is Triage?
- Triage is the point at which your care begins – it is your initial medical assessment and treatment.
- This can be accessed via our Website online consultation button or by calling the practice if you are unable to access the website.
- The method of appointment will be determined by a clinician depending on your illness or condition this could be via Telephone consultation or face-to-face appointment.
- Triage is available Monday to Friday.
- The practice will contact you within 48 hours and patients will be prioritised depending on the clinical urgency of your issue.
- Appointments for nurses, HCA & all other clinicians can also be arranged by using our online consultations button. If you are unable to access this service, please phone the surgery.